DSP Business BreakfastDate: 29th Wednesday, 2018 Time: 9am - 1pm
In this edition of the Business Partner Breakfast, we have once again partnered with Synapse Medical Services, OPEN Health Dubai and Connect Communications to bring you the Advance Health networking forum in order to drive information exchange and collaboration that helps enhance healthcare services and ultimately serves to improve patient outcome.
The theme for this upcoming event is focused around Rare Diseases. Join our expert panelists and speakers as they discuss various topics related to rare diseases, the challenges, the burdens and how to address these issues from a global and regional perspective.
Panelist and Speakers Include:
- Marwan Abdulaziz, Dubai Science Park
- Marcus Corander, Connect Communications
- Gavin Jones, OPEN Health Dubai
- Fatma Al Bastaki, DHA / UAE Rare Disease Society
- Fatma Al Jasmi, UAE University / UAE Rare Disease Society
- Ashraf Salama, Sanofi Genzyme
- Manar Al Nahar, Alexion
- Sahar Samara, OPEN Health Dubai
- Thom Soutter, Synapse Medical Services
To confirm your attendance for this free to attend event, please click here.